- Don leading Baja back to his paddock for hay & grain
- Baja’s ranch shower after a warm day’s ride
- Washing Baja palomino paint gelding after ride on Effus Ranch
- Scarlet, Effus Ranch border collie
- Yellowface Ridge ride, Effus Ranch, west of Wickenberg, AZ
- Scarlet, border collie at Effus Ranch with Doc, Foundation bred Quarter-horse gelding foreground.
- Scarlet, border collie Effus Ranch
- Rosie closing gate, riding Annie Moses, final step
- Rosie opening gate, riding Annie Moses, step 3
- Rosie Opening gate riding Annie Moses, step 2
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow Isabella's Short Stories & other stuff on WordPress.com
What's it all about?
Tag Archives: Dogs
Crackers, Gruella (colour of horse) stands in the background at the hitching post. Doc, sorrel gelding in foreground tied to hitching post with his lead rope and halter.
“Please release me, let me go.” Scarlet untangled from lead rope.
Rosie, Effus Ranch, Arizona riding Arbuckle in January, 2014. Arbuckle working followed by cattle dogs, Lily in training and the leader cattle dog, Scarlet. Rosie rescued Lily giving her a new home and work on the ranch. The Yarnell fire … Continue reading
Scarlet on the cattle ranch working, Rosie riding Annie Moses & leading Mr. Rosie at Effus Ranch, Arizona
Rosie, cattle rancher, horse trainer, cattle dog owner and trainer bought Arbuckle, the big bay gelding because she liked the look of him. With 9000 acres of grazing land, cattle to tend, miles of fence, Rosie likes a tall, big … Continue reading