- Don leading Baja back to his paddock for hay & grain
- Baja’s ranch shower after a warm day’s ride
- Washing Baja palomino paint gelding after ride on Effus Ranch
- Scarlet, Effus Ranch border collie
- Yellowface Ridge ride, Effus Ranch, west of Wickenberg, AZ
- Scarlet, border collie at Effus Ranch with Doc, Foundation bred Quarter-horse gelding foreground.
- Scarlet, border collie Effus Ranch
- Rosie closing gate, riding Annie Moses, final step
- Rosie opening gate, riding Annie Moses, step 3
- Rosie Opening gate riding Annie Moses, step 2
Top Posts & Pages
- Follow Isabella's Short Stories & other stuff on WordPress.com
What's it all about?
Tag Archives: Country life
Crackers, Gruella (colour of horse) stands in the background at the hitching post. Doc, sorrel gelding in foreground tied to hitching post with his lead rope and halter.
“Please release me, let me go.” Scarlet untangled from lead rope.
Rosie done closing the ranch gate. Rosie’s Quarter horse mare, Annie Moses learned a valuable lesson for ranch work.